High Speed Doors
High-speed folding doors are predominantly indicated for the closure of medium and large rooms, both inside and outside of any type of industrial building. They consist of a self- supporting structure in steel (galvanized, coated, stainless steel) and a flexible panel PVC coated polyester with high mechanical resistance, self-extinguishing in class 2. The cloth is composed of horizontal sectors divided by bars stiffening steel. Large transparent portholes, in a variable number, ensure visibility of transit and brightness, by increasing the environmental safety. Due to their particular structure may also be used in areas with a high presence of wind, as well as in environments refrigerators.
- Made of PVC-coated polyester.
- Fire proof class 2.
- Tensile strength of about 3,000 N / 50 mm.
- Tear strength of about 300 N.
- Total weight standard 680 g/sqm / 900 g/ sqm or 1700g /sqm.
- Standard thickness 0.8 mm, 4 mm insulated version.
- Wind resistance given by a section of galvanized steel, which gives stability to the structure.
No. 536/25, Block 29, Sua Road, Ind Area-C, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India