High Speed Roll Up Doors
Roll-up doors are indicated where there is a need to improve the internal logistics of small and medium-sized rooms within the building industry, including food grade and chemical- pharmaceutical. The compact size of this type of doors allow easy installation even in cases where the available space is limited. Consist of a self-supporting structure in steel (galvanized, coated, stainless steel) and a flexible panel PVC coated polyester with high strength, self- extinguishing Class 2. The cloth consists of fields separated by horizontal steel reinforcing bars. A large skylight provides transit visibility and brightness, increasing the safety of the environment.
- Long-life counterweight system eliminates tension springs in barrel.
- Bottom bar reversing edges provides quick stop and reverse along full width and travel of door
- Time Delay Close (Off or 2-20 sec.)
- Two speed roll-up door offering up to a 42â/sec. opening; 21â/sec, closing capability.
- Reliable, low maintenance operator with an in-line, high efficiency electric gear brake motor.
- Gear train is sealed and lubricated for life.
- Rugged PVC impregnated woven polyester fabric curtain with optional clear vision panel.
- Integral curtain stiffeners to withstand drafts and pressure differentials.
No. 536/25, Block 29, Sua Road, Ind Area-C, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India